Add content here
This topic needs examples.
Information requires clarification using examples.
|The various fields in the "Separation" edit box are used for the following purposes:
- name to identify the step in the schedule list
- a space to insert helpful information and reminders to the author or others brewing the recipe
- Collection Vessel
- the vessel used to collect the runoff from the sparge
- Sparge Name
- name to identify the sparge procedure in the schedule list
- Sparge Volume
- volume of water added during each sparge procedure
- Sparge Runoff
- runoff collected from each sparge procedure
- Sparge Residual
- remaining volume available for runoff at the end of each sparge procedure (does not include volume absorbed by grist)
- Sparge Infusion Rate
- rate of water volume to mass of grist for each sparge procedure
- Sparge Temperature
- temperature of the water added in each sparge procedure
- Sparge Duration
- length of time to complete each sparge procedure
- Total Runoff
- total runoff collected from all sparge procedures
- total volume available for runoff upon completing all sparge procedures (does not include volume absorbed by grist)
This topic needs images.
Images need to be updated or added.